Sandy Gandhi --Sandra Aranha RIP

kit carr
Sad to advis ethat Sandy died on Wednesday,

59

The easterly Indian has gone west, or to steal someone else's words "she's been curried away"

RIP Sandy

kit

Re: Sandy Gandhi --Sandra Aranha RIP

Michael Russell Capricorn Overland
Hi All, Michael Russell, here from sunny Lima, but a dark cloud today.  Thanks to our mutual friend, Mike McDermott, I sadly learned of Sandra Ahrana's death.  I am deeply sorry that I never got to speak with her before her untimely death.  We worked together and sat next to each other at Capricorn (part of the Sundowers Group), for over three years.  I will miss her shining eyes, brilliant white teeth, shining through her lovely brown skin.  However, most of all I will miss that bubbly personality, a true shoulder to lean on, we used to hold each other up, when one of us felt down.  Her sense of humour was magnetic, and even with she allowed her temper to be like an active volcano,  she was just one beautiful human being.  RIP Sandy, all of us who knew you, will miss you greatly.!!!

Re: Sandy Gandhi --Sandra Aranha RIP

Mike McDermott
Hi Mike,

I had been looking forward to seeing Sandy in the short film she starred in just before she died, called "Spice Sisters" It was in a short film festival, showing here in Darwin on Friday. Sadly, for the NT they have replaced it with something else.

I'll have to find another way...